Tuesday, May 13, 2008

now I know why he prays before dinner..

He said that a part of his skull is fixed with a aluminum plate.

Last Sunday was mother's day and my host sister went out with her mother. All men, the host father and me, were left home. Pierre, the host father, cooked and we drank a good wine.

Suddenly he asked me if I had ever asked myself why he had this big scar in his head. I was honest and I guessed that it might had been a tumor. But he refused. Pierre had and heavy car accident when he was at my age. For more than 2weeks, he was comatose. But he remembered what he experienced during this period. He said that his soul had left his body and went to a dark place which looks like the infinity of space. He thought that it may had been space if he were not surrounded by many faces. In the distance, he described, were a flamboyant light and he was flying towards it. It took him 2 weeks to approach and he recognized that the light had also a face. After that he woke up.

We discussed a lot about the existence of a god and if this might had been the answer of a life after death. It is understood that we didn't find clear answer. But we agreed about enjoying our life while we are living.

1 comment:

Dolores said...

Pierre had "A" heavy car accident when he was "WITHOUT (at)" my age.

But he remembere"S" ...