Wednesday, May 21, 2008

I am the person who...

I am the kind of person who makes decisions objectively and think rational. Moreover I am a kind of person who is honest and direct. My best ideas often come after I've let them "percolate" for a while inside my head. I prefer thinking before acting and I often need some time for me alone. Therefore I am a person who is introverted. Furthermore I prefer a structured, ordered, and fairly predictable environment, where I can make decisions and have things settled. So I am a person who is organized and who feels comfortable in finishing projects and plans. But I am also very creative sometimes. In certain situations I am a person who is outgoing and a bit crazy.

1 comment:

Dolores said...

I am A person who makes decisions objectively and thinkS rational.

...who feelS confortable...